I have conducted hundreds of mediations and understand the necessity for crafting resolutions that are satisfying to all parties; even when the deal seems impossible.
My experience with a variety of conflicts, including workplace negotiations and family law mediations (such as divorce, asset division, parenting plans, and parenting plan modifications) has shown me that it's important to get the real issues on the table as early as possible. Doing so can create long-lasting agreements about what matters most.
- 2012 Washington Mediation Association: Outstanding Mediator Winner
- 2010 Washington Mediation Association: Mediator of the Year nominee
- Author: Conflict Resolution at Work For Dummies and Contributing Author: Thriving in the Workplace For Dummies
- Expert Diamond Author status; www.ezinearticles.com
- I'm very proud to be part of the Better Business Bureau's Accredited Business Program.
- Certified Senior Mediator and Member, Washington Mediation Association: “Founded in 1982, The Washington Mediation Association (WMA) is a non-profit organization of mediators and people interested in promoting mediation as a dispute resolution process in the State of Washington. (WMA website)
- Certified Mediation Practitioner, Dispute Resolution Center of Snohomish County: “...nationally recognized training...is of the highest caliber, created and developed over the last twenty years through extensive experience in the conflict management field.…” (DRC website)
- Department of Commerce Approved Foreclosure Mediator, 2011
- Workplace Training Certification, DRC of Snohomish County “...helps people retool how they manage conflict in the workplace... promote teamwork and cooperation...conflict styles, identification of issues and interests, and communication skills" (DRC website)
- Family Dispute Resolution Certification, DRC of Snohomish County “...primary focus on helping couples through a dissolution...how to handle emotionally volatile situations...focus on needs of children...create and modify parenting plans that work for everyone as well as tips and techniques for dealing with difficult family cases.” (DRC website)
- Volunteer Mediator, Dispute Resolution Center of Snohomish County Over 400 volunteer hours mediating civil, organizational, workplace, family, landlord/tenant, and small claims cases as well as coaching and special projects.
- Judge, ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Mediation Competition; SU Law: 2010, 2011, 2012
- B.A., Interdisciplinary Arts & Sciences (American Studies) with honors, University of Washington